Our next meeting will be Tuesday, January 14th at 6PM. Location: Monroeville Senior Citizens Center, 6000 Gateway Campus Blvd, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146.
1) Have a round-table discussion about supplements. If you wish to share, please come prepared to discuss the supplements you are currently taking. We will also discuss the most common supplements that Lyme patients use.
2) Discuss PA Senate Bill HB629, how you can help support and get this bill passed.
3) We started a book lending program, and these are the books that will be available:
Bitten (Kris Newby)
Insights into Lyme Disease Treatment (Connie Strasheiim) (NEW)
How can I get better? (Horowitz)
Why can’t I get better? (Horowitz)
Nick, the No Good, Icky Tick
Cure Unknown (Pamela Weintraub)
Create a Toxin-Free Body & Home Starting Today (W. Lee Cowden, Connie Strasheim)
Herbal Antibiotics (Stephen Buhner)
Mold Warriors (Ritchie Shoemaker)
Everyday Paleo (Sarah Fragoso)
Bombshell (Suzanne Somers)
Breakthrough (Suzanne Somers)
The Thyroid Solution (Ridha Arem)
Grave’s Disease In Our Own Words (Jake George, Nancy Hord Patterson)
Video: Ticking Time Bomb
4) Have lots of handouts about Lyme Disease and Tick Prevention.
5) Provide the opportunity to ask questions about Lyme and receive support from others affected by Lyme.
6) Have a google hangouts link to join the meeting remotely. https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/6hgmjc7rdnes3nfewownx3hyeae
Please let me know if you plan to attend in person or over google hangout.