Our next meeting will be Tuesday, October 8th at 6PM. Location: Monroeville Senior Citizens Center, 6000 Gateway Campus Blvd, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146.
1) Have 2 speakers:
Speaker 1: Don Venus will discuss his lyme story and talk about how an anti-inflammatory diet and exercise helped him take back his life.
Speaker 2: Kelly Halaja will discuss Super Sauna (an infrared Sauna) and Photon Genie (a frequency generator similar to Rife). Kelly is the owner of Pittsburgh Photon Studio. Kelly spent many years working in Corporate America but always had a deep passion for the healing arts & helping others. In 2010, after losing her Corporate position, she began her own journey of self discovery. In 2015 Kelly spent some time in Sedona AZ where she was introduced to the Skilling Technology.
2) Discuss PA Senate Bill HB629, how you can help support and get this bill passed and the upcoming Harrisburg Rally on October 22nd.
3) We started a book lending program, and these are the books that will be available:
Bitten (Kris Newby)
Insights into Lyme Disease Treatment (Connie Strasheiim) (NEW)
How can I get better? (Horowitz)
Why can’t I get better? (Horowitz)
Nick, the No Good, Icky Tick
Cure Unknown (Pamela Weintraub)
Create a Toxin-Free Body & Home Starting Today (W. Lee Cowden, Connie Strasheim)
Herbal Antibiotics (Stephen Buhner)
Mold Warriors (Ritchie Shoemaker)
Everyday Paleo (Sarah Fragoso)
Bombshell (Suzanne Somers)
Breakthrough (Suzanne Somers)
The Thyroid Solution (Ridha Arem)
Grave’s Disease In Our Own Words (Jake George, Nancy Hord Patterson)
Video: Ticking Time Bomb
4) Have lots of handouts about Lyme Disease and Tick Prevention.
5) Provide the opportunity to ask questions about Lyme and receive support from others affected by Lyme.
6) Have a google hangouts link to join the meeting remotely. https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/6hgmjc7rdnes3nfewownx3hyeae
Please let me know if you plan to attend in person or over google hangout.