Our next meeting will be Tuesday, July 9th at 6PM. Location: Monroeville Senior Citizens Center, 6000 Gateway Campus Blvd, Monroeville, Pennsylvania 15146.
At this meeting we will:
1) Review the new book “Bitten: The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons”. We will also have the book available for lending. We can also have an open discussion on any lyme-related topic.
2) Have a one month supply of the Cowden protocol to give away.
3) We started a book lending program, and these are the books that will be available:
Insights into Lyme Disease Treatment (Connie Strasheiim) (NEW)
How can I get better? (Horowitz)
Why can’t I get better? (Horowitz)
Nick, the No Good, Icky Tick
Cure Unknown (Pamela Weintraub)
Create a Toxin-Free Body & Home Starting Today (W. Lee Cowden, Connie Strasheim)
Herbal Antibiotics (Stephen Buhner)
Mold Warriors (Ritchie Shoemaker)
Everyday Paleo (Sarah Fragoso)
Bombshell (Suzanne Somers)
Breakthrough (Suzanne Somers)
The Thyroid Solution (Ridha Arem)
Grave’s Disease In Our Own Words (Jake George, Nancy Hord Patterson)
Video: Ticking Time Bomb
4) Have lots of handouts about Lyme Disease and Tick Prevention.
5) Provide the opportunity to ask questions about Lyme and receive support from others affected by Lyme.